As you well know, an engagement ring is one of the most valuable possessions you will ever have in your life. For the same reason he must be given the necessary care to last an eternity, like his love.
Here are some recommendations for the ideal care of your ring.
- The most important of your engagement ring is the central stone, so the main objective is to take care of its brightness so that it does not look opaque. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid using the engagement ring during personal activities such as bathing, applying lotion or makeup, combing, washing hands, doing exercise or crafts, etc.
- Whenever you are not going to use your ring, it is advisable to place it in a box or cloth bag, to avoid scratching. In addition to this have a special place to store it, to keep it a safe or a secret place where you know you are safe.
- Avoid using detergents, cleaning chemicals, or greasy substances.
- It is advisable to try to clean the engagement ring once a week or every 15 days, with the help of warm water and mild soap. Submerge for 3 minutes, then using a toothbrush, brush and dry with a soft tissue.
- It is necessary and advisable to take your ring to a maintenance and cleaning every 6 months. This maintenance consists of a high pressure steam bath, ultrasound, platinum and polishing cycles. Go to the jewelry store where you purchased your ring for this maintenance, so you will have the confidence that your ring is in good hands.
Following these simple and useful recommendations, we assure that your ring will take the necessary care and its shine will last forever, like the first time you used it.